Dr. Michael J. Cohen
Native to South Florida
Dr. Michael J. Cohen, or Dr. Mickey as his staff and patients refer to him, has practiced in this area for more than 25 years. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1993 from Life University in Marietta, Georgia, and he currently lives in the Fort Lauderdale area with his wife, Sue, and their two sons, Daniel and Jason.
An Experienced Professional
Dr. Mickey has experience treating a wide variety of painful conditions. In addition to injuries resulting from auto accidents, workplace incidents, and daily life, Dr. Mickey is well-versed in spine and neck injuries related to sports and recreation, such as golfing, boating, and fishing. In his Plantation office, Dr. Mickey has treated many professional athletes and teams, and he looks forward to sharing that expertise with coastal residents in Fort Lauderdale.
- Advanced training in exercise physiology, nutrition, sports performance and injury, pediatrics, maternity care, and chiropractic biophysics
- Physician’s certification in worker’s compensation, chiropractic biophysics, pro-sport seminars, and Pettibon technique
- CLEAR Institute certification for scoliosis correction
- Member of:
- International Chiropractors Association
- Florida Chiropractic Society
- Sports Council
- Florida Academy of Chiropractic
- Southern Chiropractic Association
- Professional Baseball Chiropractic Society, Board of Representatives
- National League East
- Team chiropractor for the Miami Marlins, the Colorado Rockies, the Washington Nationals, and World Baseball Classic Chiropractor (WBC) 2006, 2009, 2013,and 2017
- Radio: "Health through Chiropractic" WAVS 1170 AM, WEXY 1520 AM
- Television: "Healthy Living" Media One Cable, Channel 19 · "High Performance Health & Healing" Channel 19
Dr. Caitlin Stouffer
Dr. Caitlin Stouffer was born in South Carolina and grew up in Jacksonville, Florida. She attended performing arts programs since middle school where she played in the band and orchestra. Dr. Caitlin continued studying music and science at Florida State University where she graduated with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Exercise Science and secondary major in Music.
While studying at FSU, Dr. Caitlin injured herself in a dance class. She began treatment with a physical therapist for three months, then sought the care of a Chiropractor. After a few visits, her injury resolved. This life changing experience helped her decide to become a Doctor of Chiropractic.
Dr. Caitlin graduated Magna Cum Laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida. She loves treating patients of all age ranges from infants to the elderly. Dr. Caitlin has obtained her certifications in the Webster technique for treating women during pregnancy, RockTape functional movement techniques, and is currently finishing her Acupuncture certification. She also has training in Gonstead technique, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Technique, Flexion & Distraction and Decompression. Dr. Caitlin plans on continuing her education by obtaining an advanced certification in pediatric and prenatal chiropractic care from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA).
Aside from being a Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Caitlin also enjoys personal training and teaching various group fitness classes. In her free time, you can find her coaching at OrangeTheory Fitness.
- Webster Technique
- RockTape Fascial Movement Taping (FMT I and II)
- Activator Methods I
- Group Fitness Training (AFAA/NASM)
- Les Mills BODYATTACK and BODYCOMBAT instructor
- CPR/AED/First Aid (American Red Cross)
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Florida Chiropractic Association (FCA)